I feel very honoured to be Nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award – as a new blogger, I feel so honoured the people are reading what I have to say, let alone nominating me for awards. So for that, I thank you.
I was nominated by Heather – the wonderfully talented writer behind https://life-can-be-beautiful.com
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site (sorry, I’m not a big fan of the logo so I just used another image… but click here to access the intended Sunshine Blogger Award logo)
Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
If anywhere, I’d like to see myself married. But I highly doubt that would happen, so I guess I see myself finishing my nursing degree working towards buying a house.
If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
I’ve grown up going on holidays surrounded by nature – so probably somewhere beachy like Bora Bora.
What 3 things couldn’t you live without?
Tea, a piano and books
What makes you smile most?
People who are kind and gentle!!
What’s your 3 favourite songs?
- Rainbow by Louis Baker
- Stop for the one by Fatai
- We don’t have to take out clothes off by Ella Eyre.
If you were granted 3 wishes, what would they be?
Get rid of anger, make people life ethical lifestyles and bring everyone closer to religion.
What’s the best thing about yourself?
I sing? I don’t know, I think singing is pretty cool I guess.
If you could travel around the world first class with one person, who would you take with you?
With someone that I love, and loves me back.
What’s your happiest memory?
Being involved in musical theatre. Nothing beats the thrill of being on stage and doing what I love.
What’s your worst fear?
Talking to people about what’s inside my head.
Name 3 of your proudest moments in life
- finishing school
- sitting grade 6 singing
- my brother getting married (I know it has nothing to do with me, but I am super stoked and proud for him)
- What makes you get up in the morning?
- 3 most important things to find in a partner?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is the biggest struggle you have faced?
- Name 3 of your strengths?
- What do you hate most about modern society?
- If you could write something to your 16 year old self, what would it be?
- What are you thankful for?
- What is your favorite TV show/movie?
- Who do you look up to most and why?
- What made you start a blog?
- Universe of the Unspoken
- Pointless Overthinking
- 4 M’s BIPOLAR MOM
- WITH RECKLESS ABANDON
- What I Don’t Say
- WE CALL THIS PLACE… HOME
- One small step